3 Steps to Starting Your Audiology Professional Corporation (2020)

Audiology Professional Corporation

If you’re an audiologist in California, you SHOULD form a Professional Corporation taxed as an S-Corporation.

If you’re an audiologist, you’re prohibited from forming an LLC or a traditional corporation for your audiology practice and instead must register as a Professional Corporation.

If done incorrectly, your Professional Corporation can be rejected by the Secretary of State, leaving you vulnerable to potential lawsuits and fines from various government agencies, and even the California State Board.

As a Business Lawyer for Professionals, I’m assisted hundreds of professionals just like you start their Professional Corporation and I can definitely help you start yours.

If you’re an audiologist looking to start your Professional Corporation, email me Ariel Mossazadeh Esq. at ariel@mollaeilaw.com or talk to me directly at 424-256-6686


What is a Audiology Professional Corporation

A professional audiology Corporation is a professional corporation which is registered with the California Secretary of State and the Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology Board.

In California, all professional corporations must be registered with the corresponding government agency that is tasked to manage their profession.