How To Get ITIN for a Child

Hey, so today we’re going to be talking about how to get ITIN for a child.

Hey everyone, this is Sina Bonabi from EIN Express. I’m an IRS certified acceptance agent, and I’m both trained and authorized by the IRS to help non-US citizens all over the world, just like you, to successfully get their EINs and ITINs for them.

We’ve assisted over 2,240 non-US citizens to get their EINS and ITINs, and we’d love to help you get yours as well too.

Apply for an ITIN here:

How We Successfully Get an ITIN for Child Clients

I would like to say that this question is also, I get it a lot, but it’s pretty much similar to how you get an ITIN for a dependent.

The reason why I’m saying that is because the majority of my child cases that I get, it usually is a US citizen or US resident alien who’s looking to claim the child as a dependent on their tax returns.

So I want to say the overwhelming majority of these child ITIN cases are when they’re being claimed as a dependent on someone’s tax return.