Can an H-1B Visa Holder Start a Business in the US?

You may be wondering, “Can an H1B-Visa holder start a business in the US? That is a good question. You can learn more about your options by reading the following article.

I can also help you with your business development goals. Contact me by email at and I will help you get a business off the ground.


What Is the H1-B Visa and Can an H-1B Visa Holder Start a Business in the US Easily when They Hold this Document?

First, you must define the H1-B visa when you ask the question, “Can an H-1B visa holder start a business in the US?” The H1-B visa is one of the most coveted visa classifications of foreigners who wish to work in the U.S. In fact, a person can work in the US, using this visa, for as many as six years.

You can also extend the visa for more than six years, with extensions granted for one year or three years at a time. 

The petition for the visa,

Does or Visa or Immigration Status Affect Your Chance to Get ITIN

Hey, so today we’re going to talk about “does visa or immigration status affect your chances of getting an ITIN”?

Hey, this is Sina Bonabi from EIN Express. I’m an IRS Certifying Acceptance Agent and I’ve been both trained and authorized by the IRS to help non-US citizens all over the world, just like you, to successfully get their EINs and their ITINs for them.

We’ve helped over 2,240 non-US citizens to successfully get their EINs and ITINs and we’d love to help you get your EIN and ITIN as well too.

So today we’re going to be talking about does visa or immigration status affecting your chances of getting an ITIN, and let me just say that the answer is no, it doesn’t affect your chance of getting an ITIN but it definitely alters the route we take or dictate the type of case you’re going to have in order for us to be able to get you an ITIN.

So I’m going to recap the answer real quick.

Does your visa or immigration status prevent you from being able to get an ITIN?