Find out what you can do with your Employer Identification Number (EIN) including opening a bank account, and so much more...
If you’re a U.S. citizen and you have an SSN, you can get your EIN for free on IRS’s website here.
HOWEVER, if you’re NOT a U.S. citizen and you do NOT have an SSN, the process of getting your EIN is more complicated and requires more paperwork.
Whenever you open a PayPal account, you need to provide the site with certain personal details. PayPal, itself, is an online financial service that permits users to pay for items using a secured account online. In some cases, you may ask, “Why Does PayPal Need My SSN?”
Do I Have to Give PayPal my Social Security Number (SSN)?
To use the PayPal account, you must add certain details, primarily the following:
- Your bank account(s)
- Your debit or credit card details
- Your contact information
When adding the account information,
If you are a non-US citizen and do NOT have a Social Security Number (SSN) or ITIN, learn how to get an Employer Identification Number (EIN) (Tax ID) as a foreign company.
Discover how much it costs to get an EIN number if you have a Social Security Number and why you will need someone to prepare your EIN application if you do not have SSN.
Discover how to get your EIN if you a foreigner individual, company or entity without SSN. Get your EIN to open a U.S. bank account. FREE Consultation!
If you are a non-U.S. citizen and do not have a Social Security Number (SSN), there is a lot of misinformation about getting an Employer Identification Number (EIN) (Tax ID).
Third Party Designee for a EIN (Tax ID) application is a person authorized to receive the your EIN and answer to get your EIN. Get Your FREE Consultation!
Need an ITIN? Get Your ITIN Here!
Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) is a tax ID number individuals who are required to have a U.S. Taxpayer Identification Number but who do not have one and are not eligible to get an SSN must apply for.
You need an ITIN to file your taxes and open a U.S. bank account when you don’t have a Social Security Number (SSN).
It is possible to apply for ITIN regardless of immigration status (it doesn’t matter if you don’t have an SSN or if you’re an illegal immigrant) because both residents and non-resident aliens may have a US filing or tax reporting requirement.
ITIN serves as your tax identification number for:
- Filing your taxes
- Receiving tax return from the IRS
- Opening a U.S. bank account
As IRS Certifying Acceptance Agents, we’re trained and authorized by the IRS to assist foreign individuals who don’t qualify for a Social Security Number get their ITIN quickly.
We’ve assisted hundreds of non-U.S. citizens just like you successfully get their ITIN and we can help you get yours.
Cómo obtener Tax ID number o Employer Identification Number (EIN) (Tax ID) (Número de Identificación Del Empleador) Identificación Fiscal) sin Social Security Number (SSN) o ITIN in Spanish
Business people dissolve a corporation in California for one or more reasons. Some of the major reasons for making the move include:
- A low cash flow. You need a healthy cash flow to operate. Therefore, many business owners will dissolve their corporation if they don’t have a sufficient cash flow.
- Poor management or accounting practices. Besides relying on a business attorney for your business, you also need to depend on the services of a good accountant. Otherwise, you may be faced with the dissolution of your business.
- Increased competition. Sometimes, businesses find they are up against stiff competition. When this happens, they may decide it is best to stop operating.
- Economic pressures. The stress caused by the recent pandemic led to the closure and dissolution of many businesses.
- Problems with liability. If you have been sued or liability claims have been filed, you may find it no longer feasible to operate.
- Bankruptcy. If you get in over your head with expenses,